County Hospital, Abrepo – Kumasi is inviting applications from qualified Accountants
- An Account Officer will work under the supervision of the Administrator and must follow the accounting and administrative process
- To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her vertical head
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders and filing paperwork
- Investigating and resolving account discrepancies.
- Reconciliation of customer ledger and company bank accounts at the end of every month and reporting on discrepancies.
- Maintaining confidentiality of financial records.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Acca Level 2 or CA Level 2
- At least 2 to 3 years of proven experience in similar role.
Be part of a client-centered administrative team, providing high quality and personalized services to clients in a health setting
Applications can be submitted here or via firstname.lastname@example.org